This is an alcohol, drug & smoke free event.
What is the refund policy?
If the workshop has to be cancelled for any reason by the organiser then you will have the option of transferring your registration to a subsequent workshop/s of equivalent value or a full refund less administration costs.
In the case of full or multiple day events/workshops and Secret of Safe Singing Courses-
If you are unable to attend the workshop/event for any reason:
- A full refund less administration costs will be available until 2 weeks prior to the date of the event/workshop.
- A 50% refund less administration costs will be available after 2 weeks prior to the date of the event/workshop.
- No refunds are available on or after the day of the event.
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
In the case of full or multiple day events/workshops only the person who registered can attend the course.
Secrets of Safe Singing Course:
If you wish to transfer your paid registration to a friend or family member in the 2 weeks before the course starting date, contact Robyn via email at email@example.com. Administration costs will apply.
Only the person who registered can attend the course. No transfers are available on or after the course start date.
Sing It Sister!:
Prepaid workshops can be transferred to another person only when proof of payment is provided by the person attending the workshop. e.g. 4 Workshop Card or gift certificate.
Do I need to bring my proof of payment to the event?
Yes please. This will confirm you have paid for the workshop.
Sing It Sister!:
Payment is required prior to attending the workshop unless you have
- registered via the The Self Expression Coach Face Book page and indicated you will be paying Casual Rates in cash at the start of the workshop or
- registered via phone or email and indicated you will be paying Casual Rates in cash at the start of the workshop.
What should I wear?
To get the most out of the movement and sound explorations during the workshop please wear comfortable, loose or stretchy clothing that will allow you to move freely and with modesty. When choosing your outfit ask yourself “Can I lie on the floor with my knees bent without sharing my fabulous taste in underwear?”
What should I bring to the event?
For all workshops:
Room temperature water to drink. To get the most out of the workshop experience it is advisable to keep meals during or before the workshop light & easy to digest .
For full/multiple day workshops:
Bring a towel or blanket to lie on, or if you need a more cushioned surface a yoga/exercise mat if you have one.